Who i am
Art Director, Designer & Developer
Hello! I am Joshua Seasholtz, designer/front-end developer, located in the suburban Philadelphia area. Welcome to my online portfolio.
Throughout this website I am giving you a glimpse into my passion and love for graphic/web design. I take a great deal of pride in creating visually engaging, standard compliant, and highly effective designs. I love the whole process that goes along with creating a great user experience. From the initial discovery period to usability testing and final deliverables, there is nothing more special then seeing a project come to life.
I invite you to browse through this site to get an idea of the type of work I do and get a better insight to my design story.
Dorman Products, Colmar, PA
Positions held at Dorman:
As Creative Design Manager, I lead an in-house team of designers and videographers on creative projects from concept to final deliverables. I perform major roles in marketing initiatives, branding, website design / development, and other media. I also thrived under demanding timelines and multiple projects, and can lead teams to expand their own boundaries to accomplish team tasks.
Creative Design Manager, 2013 - Present
Web / Graphic Designer, 2010 - 13
- Developed brand standards / guidelines for corporation providing creative vision
- Improved inter-departmental productivity by establishing new filing and project management systems for tracking & review, as well as new production tools increasing overall team efficiency
- Led major redesigned / front-end developed / maintain corporate website with a focus on an upgraded UX/UI experience for users
- Manage team of designers and videographers, as well as utilized external agencies to accomplish creative tasks
- Directly work within cross-functioning teams throughout organization, including marketing, sales, IT, HR and product groups
- Developed in-house team by building a positive and creative work environment through goal-setting, employee empowerment and individual skill training
MedErgy HealthGroup, Yardley, PA
- Print Design
- Web Design
- Tradeshow Design
Positions held at MedErgy:
While Art Director, I was responsible for creation and execution of visual designs that effectively conveyed clients branding guidelines and expectations. Proficiently interacted with other departments, team members, and outside vendors to ensure project objectives were understood and consistently met. Regularly maintained project status and work flow to adhere to deadlines. Collaborated closely with Creative Director to implement departmental goals.
Art Director, 2008-09
Senior Designer, 2006-08
Graphic Designer, 2004-06
- Managed multiple simultaneous projects at various stages of completion
- Performed lead role in the design and production across all design mediums
- Maintained production schedules, communicating timelines with outside vendors and in-house team
- Directed freelance / other designers
DeSales University, Center Valley, PA
- Social Media in Marketing
- Executive Skills Development
- Consumer Buyer Behavior
- Marketing Management
Millersville University, Millersville, PA
- Computer Art
- Multimedia Design
- Computer Design